About

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Drugstore Makeup Haul

I have been running out of a couple of things so I decided to make a trip to my local drugstore to pick up a few makeup items quickly.  It turns out that the physician's formula brand had a sale of buy one get one 50% off, so my sister and I bought the organic wear mascara, which I've been eyeing every time I go to my friend's house.  The formula  does not clump or flake off, which I have been having an issue with a lot of my mascaras lately.
I also purchased a Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in "pink pop", which is a pretty candy type of pink.  My last purchase of the day was cover girl's new lip perfection lipstick in "dazzle eclat", which is a girly kind of pink.  I am currently obsessed with pink colored lipsticks, after a period of only wearing nude lipsticks.



Here is a swatch of the two colors (sorry my hand is blotchy from the cold) 

What lipstick colors are your current favorites?  

No comments:

Post a Comment