About

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Earrings by I.N.C, Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear foundation in Bisque 6w, Lancome Nail polish in Gris Angora and a free body scrub from Lancome.
I have been wanting a new everyday type foundation for quite some time now and I have finally caved in and bought one over the past weekend.  My mom wanted the free gift by Lancome that you receive after a $35 or more purchase, so I  also bought a nail polish.  The salesgirl told me that she personally loves the foundation since it lasts all day without the need for a touch-up and since I have super oily skin, the oil-free component is an added bonus.  It is supposed to last 18 hours without oiling up your skin.  The price is not terribly bad either for a Lancome foundation; it's $34.  I will have to try it out and post a review later. 

The nail polish caught my eye since it's a gorgeous lilacy/gray color, perfect for spring time!  I think I am longing for spring to come already. Emma Watson was reported raving about this nail polish as one of her favs!
On the topic of spring and lilac, those earrings also attracted me and I couldn't resist, hehe. 

What are your recent purchases?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment