About

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cut Crease


I have been meaning to try out the cut crease look for quite some time now and this is what I came up with.  Hopefully it looks somewhat decent and wearable. 
*I wrapped a scarf around my head since my hair was a complete mess.

Face: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (light), Makeup forever Mat Velvet + Mattifying foundation in No. 40 (blended with a damp beauty blender), Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium beige-light (finger tips to blend then the beauty blender), Milani's HD Advanced Concealer in Light to highlight under the eyes and middle of face (finger tips to blend and then the beauty blender).  Milani's HD Advanced Concealer is supposedly a dupe for YSL's infamous Touche Eclat! Everything was set with Lancome's Dual Finish powder in Matte Bisque II using a flat stiff brush. 

Contour and Blush:
NYC's Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder for contouring cheekbones, nose and jaw, Bella Bamba by Benefit on the cheeks for a blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay's Primer Potion to primer the lids, UD's eyeshadow in Maui Wowie all over the lid and UD's black eye pencil in perversion in the waterline and tight line.  I drew a line extending from my eyeliner into my crease with the UD black eye pencil and then smudged the crease lightly with a black eyeshadow to create a "cut" crease.  UD's eyeshadow called Flipside in the crease, on top of the black and also under the eyes.  I used a gel liner to create a more precise eyeliner "line".  I used a matte peachy eyeshadow on the brow bone called Freestyle by UD.

Lips: Lined and filled in lips with a lip pencil by Mac called Hip n Happy then applied Mac's Lip glass in St. Germain on top


How do you do your "cut crease"?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment