About

Friday, July 11, 2014

Delayed Fourth of July OOTD













Top: Zara (no longer available)|| Jeans: Old Navy|| Bag: Coach|| Sandals: Macy's old-similar 
|| Jewelry: Forever21 and Macy's (not sure if these are still available)

This was actually my outfit on 4th of July.  If anyone can remember that day was rainy and chilly in the east coast.  The humidity made me want to do something laid back.  I had these old red sandals, so I made me outfit around them.  Although I think I was mostly excited to wear these light washed super skinny jeans, which I scored from Old Navy for only $16!! I have been searching for this colour and fit everywhere.  I think I have some bad luck with jeans since the ones I want are either out of my size or don't fit properly.  Surprisingly these Old Navy jeans are very comfy and although they are supposed to be low rise (not a huge fan), they sort of sit a little higher than a low rise pant in my opinion.

If anyone hasn't noticed, this Coach bag has been on repeat for me ever since my husband got it for me as a cheering up post partum gift back in March.  What I love about this bag is the small glitter on the fabric, which adds a little glam to any outfit.  It is also a very spacious bag that I can fit in a random pieces of clothing in there! I think the spacious aspect makes this bag ideal for traveling (especially if you are an over packer like me).

I know this post is about a week late, but hey red, white and blue can be paired any other time of the year as well right.

PS- That is my daughter Sophia, who was actually dressed a lot more patriotic with a star printed dress.  So cute!

What is your favourite current pair of jeans?
  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment