About

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Red, white and blue OOTD from last week

 








I have been in love with white on white with blue jeans and some pops of color.  As you can also tell, I just absolutely adore kimonos.  They add an instant drama to an outfit.  I wore this outfit to an outdoor mall area and a lot of women stopped to compliment the lace kimono, which was a fab find from forever21.  I was actually looking for a cheaper alternative to some of the Free People maxi cardigans and my sister pointed this kimono out.  

I think this kimono can also be style for a festival type look.  Maybe you can wear shorts and add a floral headband.  Very boho! 

Jeans- Zara (similar pair here) or (another similar pair on sale at asos here) or (if you are looking for a very cheap alternative then old navy has some great pairs on sale)
Kimono- Forever21 (cannot find it online, but similar one is found here at urban outfitters
Bag- Michael Kors (no longer available I believe, but here are a few stylish alternatives: similar cheaper red bag but stylishrebecca minkoff red bag on salelove moschino bag)
Top- Zara (on sale right now here
Sandals- Macy's from last year (similar sandals and same sandals different color)  

What are you pairing with a simple pair of jeans this summer? 
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I love this kimono! It just adds so much to this outfit and I agree! Perfect festival wear! How fabulous would it be with a pair of cut-offs, a tank and a pair of wellies?! Just perfect! Have a great afternoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal for the lovely comment :). Hope you have a great day as well.

      Delete
  2. I love those dainty sandals!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! So do I. They also have some sparkle to add a little glam to you outfit ;).

      Delete
  3. You kimono is very cool! I really love the detail it adds to the outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Great take on a patriotic look. Thank you for joining us in the Style Confessions linkup! We hope to see you join us again. Hope you have a fabulous day.

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay. I hope to submit more entries as well :).

      Delete
  5. Yes to the eyewear. Check out my blog for the latest eyewear and let me know what you think.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete