About

Friday, March 1, 2013

Short Trip to Canada

Strawberry and banana smoothie with yogurt. My addiction while I was in Toronto. 
Me with an embarrassing usb cable hanging out of my camera.

Last weekend my parents planned a trip to Canada on a whim and I decided to tag along.  The drive there was pretty boring (note to self: bring your ipod next time!) and for some bizarre reason I was not even sleepy like I usually am on road trips.  The trip was quite nice except for the fact that this one restaurant that I really wanted to go to had shut down!! Yes! ugh!
Anyways, I forgot how friendly everyone is in Canada.  That is probably one of the things I miss most about Canada (yes, I lived in Canada long time ago).  It was a nice change from being on Long Island for once.  I also ended up finding pretty good deals on some beauty products in Shoppers Drug Mart there (kind of like cvs here). 

Have a Lovely Day.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment