About

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Old Hollywood Glam





I attempted an Old Hollywood Glam look (with my own twist) for this party that I attended yesterday.  Pictures of the makeup were a bit hard to take at night, since the glitter on my eyes was not being captured properly by my camera without natural light. Hopefully the makeup pictures are not too shabby. 

The last three pictures are of a few things that I wore that night.  The peep toe booties are my favorite glitzy heels! The clutch has intricate bead work, which didn't come out as beautifully in the picture.  Beaded clutches have been in style lately!

The nail polish is Nicole by O.P.I called Strike a Pose.  This nail color is definitely one of the hottest season trends! The orange lipstick is also a hot season trend as seen in New York Fashion Week. 

Glitter on lids: Lorac 3D luster (gorgeous in person)
Lips: Revlon Siren (love this orange lipstick)

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment