About

Friday, March 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day and Accessories of the Day





Here I am again wearing my favorite leather leggings.  I decided to pair it with a silk blouse for a contrast of edgy and soft.  I should probably buy a base (shaper?) for my LV bag now that I look at the pictures.  Excuse my dry looking hair! The weather has been very dry lately and when I say it's dry then it's pretty dry out since I have super oily skin.  I have been uncomfortable all week long with itchy and dry skin. 
Anyways, lately I have been into rings a lot.  I found this red stoned ring at Forever21 (last picture) and quickly purchased it to add to my small rings collection.  My dream rings are the YSL arty rings though! They are so edgy and intriguing.  Definitely on my wish list. 

Leather pants: Zara
Cardigan: Macys
Blouse: Banana Republic
Booties: Aldo
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Rings: Aldo and Macys
Bracelet: Chanel and Bar III


What are your current favorite accessories?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment