About

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shabby Chic Bedroom in Progress

Here is my Shabby Chic bedroom in progress.  I am completely in love with the shabby chic style and how it adds a vintage romantic touch; instantly changing the mood of your bedroom.  I think my love for this style of decor has been heavily influenced by my love for British Period dramas.  Some of my favorites include Downton Abbey, Sense and Sensibility, North and South and many others.
I was actually going for a French countryside cottage look, since my other love is all things French! I am not sure if I succeeded at this attempt. 
Of course since this is a work in progress, I will be adding newly found treasures slowly.  I also have a few DIY projects that I have done with random material lying around the house, which I will share in a future post.
I have to say that finding a shabby chic/romantic style bedding (under 100) was a challenge!

What is your favorite decorating style?
xoxo
Mashallah

No comments:

Post a Comment